Thursday, August 11, 2011

Inspirations



Upon finishing this weeks worth of notes I wanted to just clarify some of my ideas and inspirations that have changed during the exploration of my animation sketches on my A1 sheet.

Upon exploring the idea of sustenance, my main idea was that of concentrating on the idea of disparity between our our 1st world country lifestyle of over-nourishment and the contrasting poverty of poorer areas of our world. In stark contrast when seen in comparison even one of our daily meals roughly corresponds to the average 3rd world person's entire daily food consumption, and while this is a generalization in essence when one thinks about it, it seems to be true. What we take for granted our daily snacking of energy bars, chocolate, desserts, meat, mill, eggs is also heavily contrasted with at times meager diets of rice, bread and more frugal forms of food.



No comments:

Post a Comment